Sunday, January 29, 2012

Coco Keys

Our weekend was great!  Not a lot going on, and I love it.  We spent most of the day Saturday at Coco Keys water resort.  It is an indoor resort attached to a local hotel near the Sports Complex.  I got a great deal from Groupon, so we spent the day swimming. 
Addison loves the water.  We had swim lessons in the morning before heading out to Coco Keys for the day.  The only reason why Addison needs swim lessons is because she THINKS she can swim on her own, without our help.  She is a little fish that will easily be swimming on her own shortly. 

Lauren loved this big blue slide.  She went down several times on her own and loved it.  I took Addison down with me a few times on my lap, until we were told that was against the rules...which is probably a good thing.  We got going pretty fast. 

Lauren played in this playground area most of the time.  She also enjoyed the lily pads, and jumping in the water to Mark.  Addison tried her best to do everything Lauren was doing, but she just could not keep up. 

Hello gymnast?  She looks adorable here! 

The kiddie pool was a huge hit for Addison, and Lauren too.  Addison probably went down this slide 25 times and laughed everytime.  Again, no fear of water in this girl.  She is so much different and wilder than Lauren was at this age!  Lauren has finally come around to loving the water and Addison has never had a problem with it. 

Mark and I got to spent some good time with both girls, as they were not usually in the same area together, except when we were all on the lazy river.  It was fun to get some time alone with Addison.  I don't usually get that!  We hope to head back again in a few weeks, as we have another Groupon to use! 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ahhh! Thanks for the reminder I still need to use mine - ha! Definitely a must with 2 parents as the kids run in all directions.