Sunday, June 8, 2008

St. Louis Trip

This past week we headed to St. Louis for 4 days for a short vacation. We enjoyed the Arch, the Zoo, Grant's Farm, The Magic House, and the City Museum. Wednesday afternoon we hung out at the Arch and enjoyed dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. Of course Lauren loved the Zoo. We spent the whole day there on Thursday and it was the hottest day on our trip! On Friday we went to Grant's Farm in the morning and the Magic House in the afternoon. Lauren took a nap in the car for 1 1/2 hours while we sat through a horrible storm and tornado sirens going off. Mark and I were very scared for a while and were not sure what to do. When Lauren woke up and the rain calmed down we headed into The Magic House. Everyone was in the basement because the tornado warning was still in effect. How scary, we did not even know! Saturday morning I pleaded with Mark to do one more fun activity which was the City Musuem. It was very cool and we could have spent the whole day there, but after lunch we headed home. Lauren slept in the car again for a short while and traveled pretty well, thanks to the Doodlebops. Enjoy the slideshow of a few of my favorite pictures. Of course I took close to 200 so I will have to start scrapbooking them soon! Enjoy :)


1 comment:

Liz said...

Love the new pics :) I might have to visit that slide site too. Very cute!!!