Had another Dr's appointment today. It went great. The baby's heart rate was 143...it has been lower the last few visits...My blood pressure is still good and low and the Dr. says everything looks great. She said I lost 1/2 a pound. I told her the scale was not right!
It has been a great pregnancy the second time around. I have been so much more laid back and relaxed this time.
Mark and Lauren enjoyed a weekend together this past weekend when I was out of town in Lawrence with the Quiltie Chicks of the family. All my cousins and Aunts got together and quilted while I scrapbooked. We had a great time.
Of course, Lauren and Mark had fun. They went to Borders to buy Lauren some new books since she filled up her sticker chart for going potty. Then after her nap they headed to Tunnel Town. Lauren loves to crawl through the tunnels, go down the slide, and play in the balls. Sunday morning he ventured out to Church with Lauren by himself and said he might not ever do that again!
She went potty on the potty at Tunnel Town. She stopped playing, looked at Mark and said "I need to go potty daddy." I could not believe it...she stopped playing and went potty. She told him the same thing at Church on Sunday. Well, she told him that 3 times and only went potty once. So I am not sure how much of Church they took in, but that is ok!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are getting so close!! So gladeverything is going well. Can't wait to see the new baby!!
Wow! 10 weeks to go! Can't wait to see the new baby, but first need to see you guys sometime. Definitely before then!!
Post a Comment