Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet Addison and Lauren's new favorite snack

Addison had her first Dr's appt. yesterday and did great. She is almost back up to her birth weight. She was 8 lbs 3 oz yesterday. That surprised me because she is nursing like crazy! Last evening was pretty rough. She basically nursed from 5 to midnight. Each hour she wanted more and then would fall asleep for a little while, but when we went to lay her down she would wake up and cry and try to eat Mark's arm! So he brought her to me and said "she is still hungry" So finally at midnight she nursed one last time and went to sleep. I was hoping she would sleep until morning, but of course I was not so lucky. She was up at 4 and then again at 7:30. She is sleeping now and has been since 9. YEA! I also took a nap this morning and Mark and Lauren headed out to play! I am going to miss him when he goes back to work next week.





Lauren loves Addison and has done really well with her. She wakes up each morning wanting to see her, hold her, play with her and kiss on her. We are so proud of her. She is testing us at bedtime and that has been challenging, but through out the day she is great!




Lauren's new favorite snack is a "big apple." She likes to hold it herself and she will eat the whole thing, right down to the core. Here are a few cute shots of Lauren I have taken this week. I felt like I should share some of her as well.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh so precious!!! Our little ones sound like they are telecommunicating :) Ah but they are only tiny once right?