Sunday, February 21, 2010

Family Picture


In Lauren's Pre-K the teacher asked for a family picture for the bulletin board in the classroom. I looked through all my pictures and found out that we did not have a snap shot of a family picture since last Easter! I could not believe that. We have several pictures of me and the girls, and Mark and the girls...but not a single one of the four of us together since last April. (We did get some professional pictures of us taken over the summer in July with Mark's family but I did not have any extra of those to give to school.)

So we headed to my parent's house this weekend to celebrate February birthdays (Mine, Lauren, Mama, and Steve) and I had my Dad take this picture of us. Nice, simple and casual. I wish Lauren was sitting up more, rather than laying back on Mark, but she has a sweet smile and Addison was totally cheesy, so I am happy with it.

I am going to try and get more family pictures in the upcoming months. I love having them and they create so many wonderful memories.

No comments: