A Palm Sunday tradition of coloring Easter eggs is always a lot of fun. Here are the girls before we went to church. So cute in their dresses.
Addison is all ready to color Easter eggs, or at least watch her sister.
Lauren was so proud of all the eggs she colored.
We decided to let Addison give it a shot. She actually did really well. It was the last egg so she did not get any more chances. I wish we would have had more eggs because she was really careful and had the biggest smile on her face when she was done.
They were so proud of their eggs. Look at Lauren's face!!
I can't wait to see them next weekend in their Easter dresses. Lauren's is brown, pink and white. Addison's is pink. They are both sleeveless, so I have sweaters for both of them. Should be very cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment