So lately each night when Addison goes to bed she takes several things to bed with her. Stuffed animals, barbies, blankets, skillets, etc...you name it she will find it. She is so easy to put to bed. After she rounds up the items that she needs in her crib with her we usually rock for a few minutes and then I just put her in her crib and don't hear another sound out of her until morning. She is such a great baby.
One night I took the skillet out of the bed so she would not hit her head on it overnight since it is a hard toy. In the morning she was looking for it all over her bed. When I realized what she was doing and I gave it back to her she was so happy! Silly girl...
Sweet Lauren. We got this penguin in San Diego when we went to Sea World a few years back. She likes to sleep with penguin, Shamu, or the fuzzy monkey we got at the San Diego Zoo.
2 comments:
Just love looking at all your pics. So sweet :)
LOL at the skillet! That is hilarious and the sleeping pics are adorable.
Post a Comment