Thursday, March 24, 2011

Addison's Closet

So I spent last weekend rearranging Addison's closet.  A very fun task for me.  You might ask "how do you rearrange a closet."  Well, with the change of season you have to get rid of the winter sweaters, lined jeans, winter dresses, etc...(although she could probably still wear some things this weekend!)  I have been getting out Lauren's old stuff and buying some new things for Addison, but it is hard to remember what you have when it is shoved in the back of the closet, still in bags, not washed yet, and hung up nicely in the closet. 

So, all her spring clothes are now hung up in the closet.  Dresses on top, short sleeve shorts on bottom, and long sleeve/winter stuff on the right...things she will still wear until it is really warm.  If you hear me say I am going shopping for Addison....tell me to STOP...she has plenty of clothes...all she needs is a few more shorts and we are set! 

These are her spring dresses and a few summer dresses (tank top and sleeveless.)  I think there are close to 20 dresses :) 

Khaki's, capri's, jean skirts, and short sleeve shirts.  Several new ones, but some old ones from Lauren that still look new (I don't think it is fair to put Addison is old, faded, stained, balled up clothes.)  So, she gets her fair share of new clothes. 

The winter stuff she can still wear until it gets really warm outside.  Long sleeve shirts and dresses (in the back.) 

Oh, and shoes.  The girl has plenty.  18 pairs right there if you count them...plus 2 pairs of slippers.  They are both size 6 and 7 (she is in about 6 1/2 right now.  She can still fit in some of the size 6 shoes, and some of the 7 are still a little big...but again, I have to get them out to see what I have.)  3 pairs of white sandals...hmmm...one is a size 6 and two are size 7.  They were all Laurens.  I am not real sure why I have 2 pairs of white sandals that are size 7 and completely clean (so never worn.) 

So again, if I tell you I am going shopping for Addison...tell me to STOP...she has plenty of summer clothes! 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Um are you for hire? That is awesome! I have to find time to do this for both kids. I hate this in-between stuff though. And I had custom built nice drawers (tons of them) in Noah's baby room. Now E's. So Noah still uses half and E has half even though that's not Noah's room. Seems silly to buy a dresser with all the storage space we have. But, yeah, needs major reorganizing> ALL OF IT! Plus Noah's closet. So you should come over haha! Oh and her SHOES! too funny! That's where boys & girls differ for sure. Love her stuff1