- I am ready
- I am totally psyched tonight!
- I have been very nervous
- I will conquer each hill one by one. There are LOTS OF HILLS!
- I love all the support I have gotten today. Facebook messages and text messages. Thank you everyone.
- I have hydrated well.
- I carb loaded today. My favorite part :)
- I will wake up early tomorrow
- I hope to stay cool tomorrow. Not likely...
- I can't wait to see Mark and the girls (and Landen too) at the finish line.
- I have SEVERAL goals
- Run the whole race. 10K
- Run a 10 minute mile (62 minutes)
- Run under one hour
- Run the same speed as my first 10K (58:32)
- Run faster than my first 10K
- Wish me luck!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Hospital Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You can soooo do this!!! Can't wait to hear your results!
Post a Comment