Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wrapping up Summer

I found some random fun pictures on my phone this evening that I thought I would share.  Summer flew by and we are full speed ahead with school, dance, Girl Scouts and Church class in session.  But, before we head into fall, football, pumpkin patches and apple picking let's look at summer.  


We hit the city pool one weekend in August when Mark was out of town.  The girls and I spent over 4 hours there.  We took a few breaks to eat snacks...and take naps.  



The next day we hit the neighborhood pool for a Girl scout swim party.  This little Diva had fun too! 


We headed to Omaha for Labor Day weekend and went to the Zoo.  #1 in the USA.  We loved the zoo.  


Lauren and Kate ran around together...


Addison tagged along with Emma.



Then dance started and Lauren and Jackeline were reunited.  BFF's for sure! 


Addison is taking a Tap/Jazz combo class one night, and a ballet class another night.  


Lauren has Tap, Jazz, and Ballet...3 different nights.  Needless to say, we will be spending a lot of time at the dance studio this year.  


Mini Me and I.  I love this girl...

No comments: