Friday we headed to my parents to celebrate Christmas with the family. It's always crazy having all the girls at Gramps and Nana's house, but it's fun for sure!
Lauren assumed her duty watching and playing with Sophie, and Addison and Claire took off to play right away.
My Mom let the girls open gifts from Santa before dinner.
I begged for a good picture of the 4 of them before they could open presents. This one turned out great!
The girls enjoyed opening their gifts from Santa and their stockings full of treasures.
Addison and Lauren both got salon chairs for their American Girl dolls, which they loved.
Then we had dinner before opening the rest of the gifts. Sophie decided to cuddle with Uncle Mark for a while after dinner.
Another great shot of the 4 girls (except I cut off Sophie's head a little...)
Then these 2 were doing their own thing, posing like crazy, so I zoomed in on the two of them. They are a hoot and have so much fun together.
Addison was just a little excited to open more gifts after dinner.
Lauren was too. She did a great job handing out all the gifts.
Then if was a free for all opening gifts.
I have no idea who bought what for Lauren and Addison.
I have no idea what Addison was so excited about, but it must have been good!
Claire enjoyed the Monster High Dolls that we got her!
One last crazy one of these cousins. It was a great day celebrating with family. Merry Christmas everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment