Yes. I do still blog. I really have no excuse for the lack of blogging except that January is a pretty boring month for us. Overall, not a lot going on.
We have had a few birthday parties...
Between Lauren and Addison we have sold over 350 boxes of girl scout cookies!
We have enjoyed gymnastics birthday parties...
We have had some extra homework with projects at school. 2 houses and 2 trees.
We have eaten breakfast in the pantry...don't even ask why...
We have played outside a lot since this month of January has been beautiful!
We have enjoyed smores cooked in the microwave...
Addison slept in this tent in our closet one night when Lauren was at a sleepover...
If you look closely you can see Addison working on the computer. She loves the reading eggs website. She spent over an hour reading one night!
We have been busy learning the sport of soccer. Lauren started playing this winter and loves it. She is already signed up for the spring league as well!
Addison has been at swim lessons every Saturday morning bright and early at 8:00 AM. She is so ready to swim independently!
Friday afternoon after school Addison had homework. She come home and right away got started. I was very impressed.
Friday night we attended the Maverick's game for Girl Scout night. Lauren was the lucky one to win a pizza hand delivered my Mac (the mascot of the Mavericks!) She shared the pizza with all of Addison's Daisy friends!
Saturday afternoon was so gorgeous outside. It's crazy since it is January and all. The girls did some fun chalk art work.
Remember how I said Lauren started playing soccer this winter? Well, she was goalie Saturday morning at the game! I was so sad to miss it, but Mark said she did awesome! Way to go Lauren. It is so fun to watch her play. I am really looking forward to several more soccer games for her.
















No comments:
Post a Comment