Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Halloween 2015

Better late than never :) Thanksgiving is next week and I have so many things from this month I have not talked about!  


Addison dressed up as a Monster High doll and her headband was a huge success! 


Lauren was my hippy.  This is one of my favorite costumes yet :) 


They agreed to smile and pose for me...they know I will continue to annoy them for pictures until they do! 


Then I let them to their own thing...




I love these 2 :) 


Although this is blurry, I love her little personality.  Addison is the most photogenic kid and such a funny little girl.  She makes everyone laugh! 


Lauren is quickly turning into a pre-teen (although she is only 9.)  She is growing up right in front of our eyes...but she is such a great kid.  I adore her.  


This year, for the first time, there was a trunk or treat at the school.  Lauren found one of her BFF's.  


Addison found one of her BFF's.  The trunk or treat was awesome.  I got to stand in one spot, visit with other parents and friends, while my kids ran from car to car getting candy.  It was a perfect night. And, we got home to see the Royals up to bat in the bottom of the first inning. 


Halloween night started out at a neighborhood BBQ.  Addison found her favorite BFF, Jenna.  


Lauren found her BFF's, Lindsay and Lilly.  


I found my BFF, Denise...and Mark found someone with some beer...


Halloween in our neighborhood is awesome.  We all bring wagons to hold the coolers filled with adult beverages while the kids run in the dark streets from house to house.  Our neighborhood goes completely over the top with decorations and haunted houses and so much candy.  There was the World Series game 4 on Halloween night and several houses had the game on out front on a TV for all to enjoy.  We trick or treated for longer than I thought, then hung out at a neighbors house for a while watching the game.  


Once we got home, both girls dumped their candy out to see what they  had...


Lauren quickly joined Mark on the couch to watch the Royals win game 4 of the World Series.  



No comments: