Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Random January Fun...In February



Both girls are convinced they need a stuffed animal as big as them.  Um, No.  


I meant to include this with her powder puff pictures.  Addison's Pit Pass! 


We all come home and put on PJ's at 5:30 each night that we can.  


We attended a fun indoor pool party.  


Plus we went to Sky Zone for Claire's birthday party.  Lauren is in the back, Addison is somewhere in there! 


I absolutely love the time hop app on my phone!  I share pictures with Mark a lot. 



They look so young!  


Our puppy was born January 4th!  We can't wait to bring her home at the end of the month.  


Girl Scouts is still going strong.  I am Addison's leader again this year.  


We had a very causal New Year's eve party with the neighbors.  


The little girls...


The big girls...


One of my all time favorite pictures of Zoe.  I love that little dog!  

No comments: