Last week I was able to be a chaperon on Addison's first grade field trip to the Red Barn. She loved it. I loved it. It was a beautiful day!
Addison has several friends in 1st grade, but since there are 4 1st grade classes, she is not in the same class as all her friends! Addison and Adriana met in dance class when they were 3 and they are the best of friends now. Addison seems to always have all the energy in the world and loves to pose for the camera!
The kids learned about the garden on the farm and even got to plant their own bean. We are not sure what will grow, but if we water it and take care of it, we will find out.
Addison and Madison have a secret handshake....these 2 are the best of friends as well!
We enjoyed a hay ride around the farm! It was a sunny gorgeous day!
This baby calf had just been born!
This is Addison's 1st grade class. All of first grade was on the field trip, but we were all broken up into class/groups, so we stayed with her class all day.
They had a blast!
After lunch they played duck, duck, goose while the other kids finished lunch.
Then Addison found Jenna...her true BFF. I adore these two and their friendship together.
I had a great day off and loved spending it with Addison and her class. School is almost out and we are all ready for Summer!











No comments:
Post a Comment