Life is busy these days...hence the crickets on the blog here. Sorry for that. I have so much to share with you, but I just have not made the time to get it done. Here are few things:
School pictures! They turned out great again this year.
Addison finally lost that middle tooth the day before her birthday.
We went shoe shopping and only one kid came home with new shoes...she knew exactly what she wanted and didn't stop looking until we found them.
Lauren and I went to the last Royals home game on a gorgeous sunny Sunday afternoon and had a great afternoon together just her and I.
Addison had a huge birthday party and got several Lego sets that she had put together by Monday morning. This girl loves her Legos and now is old enough to put them together by herself!
We walked to school one morning with a neighborhood of friends! We really do love our little neighborhood. It is like our own little community.
I hope these two are always the best of friends.
Addison turned 8! My oh My!
I took her lunch and a cookie cake on her birthday!
I got to have lunch with Lauren too!
Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner that night...with our BFF of course.
Then all 6 of us went to see the USA gymnastics team at the sprint center.
They put on a fabulous show! We all enjoyed it!
Yes, Mark does exist. I don't seem to have him in a lot of pictures these days...Sorry babe :)
Fall soccer has been fun. The weather has been near perfect and we have really enjoyed watching Lauren improve from week to week.
She loves MY snap chat app. I just don't think she is old enough to have her own snap chat account quite yet...
Ginger was worn out after a visit at Gramp's and Nana's house to celebrate October birthdays...
I took my Brownies to the Nelson Art Gallery to earn our pottery badge. I love being able to provide these girls with opportunities they might not otherwise have if it wasn't for Girl Scouts.
After we made pottery we had a snack on the front lawn and then ran some energy off. All these girls are amazing. They are such a great group of girls!
I had to leave early for work one morning, so Mark sent me this picture of the girls...dressed alike! Even though they fight like sisters, I know they truly adore each other!























No comments:
Post a Comment