
At 7 weeks old now the outfit we bought for Addison to wear home from the hospital is starting to fit her! It is so cute and I could not wait to put her in it and get her all dressed up! Addison is doing great. Still a night owl, not really wanting to go to bed for the night until 10 or 11. She is sleeping well, but still waking up about every 3-4 hours. Sometimes 2 hours which is really hard for me to wake up again in the middle of the night when I just got back to sleep. I had my 6 week follow up with my Dr. yesterday and all is well. I hope to just see her once a year now since Mark and I are probably done having babies.

Addison is really starting to stick her tongue out these days and I was able to catch it on camera. I still can't get any really big smiles for the camera, but I am sure I will soon.


Lauren brought Addison some toys to "hold on to with her hands." It was so sweet. Lauren went into Addison's room and brought her these toys to play with. She is such a great big sister and just adores Addison. The other day when Addison was in the bouncy seat Lauren was in her face talking to her and Addison watched her very closely for several minutes. Addison is really starting to notice the world around her and what is happening. She is growing so fast!
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with my mom's family in Lawrence on Thursday. Can't wait to eat turkey and stuffing and all the pies. Should be a fun day. Of course we are thankful for the obvious, a beautiful healthy baby girl and a wonderful big sister.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
1 comment:
Just as cute as ever!! Glad everything is going so well. We should have "non sleep overs" since our lil ones like to burn the midnight oil. Hugs to your girls!!
Post a Comment