I guess you could call it blissful chaos. Lauren's birthday party was a lot of fun and rather exhausting. We had 4 three year-olds running around the house, 3 of them boys. Lauren's cousin Claire was also there and she just turned one.
Lauren really does not like attention on her, so when we sang happy birthday to her she cried and cried. Once we were done and birthday cake was in front of her she was fine!
We got her a barbie jeep that she is scared of and won't drive. However Saturday night all the boys drove her around. The boys loved the car and all took turns driving around. Lauren laughed and giggled the whole time. Finally after about 20 minutes she decided to drive and loved it! Too bad on Sunday she was scared again and not driving. She wanted Killian to come over and drive her around!
I hope to get the computer fixed this week and post some pictures from the party. We really had a good time.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had fun too, thanks for inviting us!
Sounds like fun :) I'm giggling about having the boys drive her around...I think she's got the right idea ;).
Post a Comment