I took her to Urgent care last night at our Dr's office and thank goodness that I did. She has a double ear infection. Poor little girl. So now she is on Augmentin, a stronger antibiotic. She had a horrible night. She was awake every 2 hours to eat. She ate at midnight and was awake until 1 and then was back awake at 2 and 4. So at 4 I decided I was not going to work today. Mark was going to stay home since it was his turn, but being awake so much in the night I just decided it would be torture to try and function at work on such little sleep. So I am home again...thank goodness I have a very understanding boss.
Lauren is a little under the weather also. I am not real sure what is wrong with her, but she did have a low grade fever yesterday afternoon. So she is home with me today too, just hanging out. So far we are having a good day.
Our computer has been acting up so I have not been able to post any pictures. Soon Mark will have it up and running again and I will post some pictures. Hopefully by this weekend since it is Lauren's birthday! She is getting very excited.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope everyone is feeling better today!
C'mon spring!!! Goodbye germs. Sorry these kiddos are feeling so rotten. Hope they are back to themselves soon.
Post a Comment