Every night while I am getting dinner ready Addison will eat her yogurt. I think she really likes it right now because it is easy for her to use the spoon and feed her self (since she is little miss independence.) She literally licks bowl clean, and before I can get to her she usually has yogurt in her hair and all over her face. Luckily it cleans up very easily.
She also loves oatmeal. Lauren has been eating a lot of oatmeal lately as well. Recently, Addison has had yogurt and oatmeal for dinner. She eats the whole thing of yogurt, and then a whole package of oatmeal. That girl can eat! Lauren can too. Tonight she had yogurt, oatmeal, watermelon, chicken and ranch, and a chocolate chip cookie! I don't know how my girl stay so small. Hope it sticks with them as they grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment