We had a great day on Father's Day. Mark grilled out steaks and chicken and we had my whole family over. Mark enjoyed golfing on Saturday with one of his college buddies, while the girls and I hung out. We hit the pool Saturday afternoon and cooled off.
This is the project that the girls made for Mark. It is his tree of love with all the things that Lauren loved about Daddy. 

These are the girls trees that were planted near Father's Day the year that the girls were born. We take pictures of Mark and the girls each year in front of their tree and see how much both of them have grown (the trees and the girls, not Mark.) The smile on Lauren is pretty fake (or not there at all) because just a few minutes before she was throwing a fit, crying like a baby, about something with her piggy bank. But, I still like the picture, it is very sweet.
So, Happy Father's Day Mark. I will say it again, you are incredible Husband and Father to these girls and they absolutely adore you (as do I)
No comments:
Post a Comment