When dance ended in June Lauren decided she wanted to do Gymnastics...and she loves it....and she is really good. I think this will be something she sticks with for a while. She loves to run on the trampoline, the bars are her favorite, and she is getting really good at the balance beam. Last week was the last session for summer so parents were able to come in and take pictures, and the kids got a medal at the end.
Can you see the muscles in her arms?
This is not as easy as is looks...go ahead...try it at home...I did and I was no where close to where Lauren is. She was the only one in her class that could do this! Way to go Lauren!
Jumping up on the vault.
I snuck in a few pictures several weeks ago. This girl is amazing on the bars!
Lauren adores her teacher, Ms. Allie.
Standing proud with her medal. Gymnastics will start up again in a few weeks. We are going to move Lauren up to the next class since she did so good this summer. We can't wait to see her excitement each week when we go to gymnastics. It is really a lot of fun.
1 comment:
Joe has been in gymnastics about 2 years now. Loves it!! That is one flexible kid you've got there! Holy moly!
Post a Comment