So we travelled up to Des Moines last weekend for Calvin's first communion. Mark is the God Father so we had to be there! We love going to Des Moines. We have so many friends from college up there that it is always a good time. We can't wait to go back.
The God Parents and the family. Sorry Tammy (Todd's sister.) I guess she did not realize I was snapping a picture as well! The other one of Mark looked horrible so I posted this one. Such a fun family.
The girls has a blast all weekend. I was so excited they got to wear their Easter dresses again.
Lauren and Riley had blast running all over the yard, playing and hiding in the trees from Davis (Riley's younger brother in the yellow shirt.) Hence the huge scratch on Lauren's face.
Addison also had fun with Davis. These two played in the play room for almost an hour. They were so quite and so good. They are both the second child and can entertain themselves for hours.
Jim taught Lauren how to fly a kite..and the kids had a blast playing in a few boxes Jim and Tammy had laying around.
Addison took a break from the playroom to swing outside.
The girls enjoyed breakfast in bed (that is a smile on Addison's face) in a great hotel that Mark got us on priceline! Way to go Mark!
We went swimming too!
and had fun playing on this cart. It was a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment