I was off work for 11 days. It was AWESOME. Mark also took the last 5 days of my vacation off and I loved having him home to hang out with me and the girls.
We hit the mall...the day after Christmas. It was crazy packed, but we had to go!
Zoe has enjoyed her Christmas presents as well. Both stuffed toys destroyed in less than an hour!
Kaleidoscope on Thursday and then lunch with Mark.
We wore new Christmas clothes. This is also one of Lauren's favorites.
Addison is always in a skirt...or a dress. The girl has not worn a pair of jeans, pants, or khaki's all winter. Oh, and did not wear shorts all summer. Dresses and skirts only.
Apparently Addison was too inpatient for me to get lunch ready one day. I kid you not. This child is something else...
We went to Paradise Park on Friday since both Grandparents got us gift certificates so we can purchase a pass for the whole year and go whenever we want! We love it.

Addison has played with her Leapster a lot.
Mark and the girls played Zingo one night when I snuck off to the gym.
We also put together Addison's Lego Friends. As a kid, it was always my sister doing Lego's. But, I really enjoying putting them together with the girls now.
We watched a lot of movies. I think the girls got 4 Barbie movies, Brave and Madagascar 3. We have watched all of them.
We played with Wii one night too. We all danced. It was great family time.
My Christmas money was burning a hole in my pocket, so I got these. I really wanted some last year, but could not bring my self to pay that much for boots. Well, one year later I still wanted them...so I got them!
We loved watching it snow on New Year's Eve.
and we all loved playing in the snow. Even Zoe!
It was a great Christmas break. It went by so fast but I truly loved every minute of it with Mark and the girls. I hope in the years to come I can make it a tradition to have that time off to spend the break with Lauren and Addison.
Now it is back to reality and the unknown of when my next day off will be...














No comments:
Post a Comment