It's been a good summer. I would say it has been pretty low key. I mean, we moved and all...and that made it a busy first half of summer. But, the 2nd half of summer has been low key. We spent most weekends getting unpacked and settled at the house, and when it was warm enough we spent the afternoon at the pool.
Lauren has taken up scrap booking. So far, she is working on her summer fun!
Addison and I enjoyed lunch at Sonic. She was thrilled to eat in the front seat of the car.
We got school supplies. Backpacks and all. My baby is growing up!
Lauren is ready for 3rd grade!
We got enrolled at the new school. Highland Park. The girls are getting excited.
I went to the Justin Timberlake concert with my friend Denise and a few other friends.
It was so much fun! See him there in the middle of the stage?
Zoe had a birthday this month as well. She turned 11.
We searched high and low for an Addison bottle, only to learn Coke didn't make an Addison bottle. What???
Lauren attended the play, Annie, with her Girl Scout buddies and handed out programs before the show.
My niece, Sophie turned 3 and had a huge party!
The girls loved the water slide.
Shoe shopping was a success.
Mark and Addison went on their monthly date. Dinner was the Hy-vee salad bar.
Lauren and I went and got pedicures together. It was so much fun. Our first of many together!
So as summer is wrapping up, we are headed to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend for a quick Staycation. Then school starts next week!

















No comments:
Post a Comment