On Friday August 7
th Addison was 10 months old. Wow the time has flown. She is moving all around these days. Scooting everywhere. She has a constant rug burn on her right leg from scooting all around the house these days. She says "Hi" and is waving goodbye, and finally I think I am hearing "mama" rather than "
dada" all the time. She has started to pull up on things, but only a few times. She loves to take all the magnets off the fridge and make a mess on the floor. She also loves to play with her little people farm.
I can't believe I need to start thinking about her birthday. What kinds of gifts to buy and what kind of party to have. She is growing up way too fast.


Of course you can't take pictures of one and not the other. Lauren is completely into Tinker bell these days. She watches it almost everyday. If you have ever seen Tinker bell then you know that towards the beginning you meet the mouse. The mouse is a big part of the movie. Well apparently the mouse makes a face "the mouse face" that Lauren is making here. It is so cute when she makes the mouse face and laughs and giggles.
It has been another great weekend. Mark and Lauren went to the Royals game last night and had a blast. Mark was more worn out and ready to come home than Lauren was. When they got home Lauren was so animated telling me everything they did at the game. I was sorry that Addison and I had to miss it. She is a little sick this weekend...mainly just a runny nose and cough..
Well I hear Lauren waking up finally after a long nap. Time to head out to the Summit Fair shopping area for an outdoor festival they are having this weekend. Should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment