at home again so I can't post any pictures. It is always more fun to update everyone on the happenings of our life with pictures of the fun things we are doing on the weekends. So I sit at work with some downtime to share with you our wonderful weekend. Nothing too exciting but always fun. Mark and I attended a wedding Saturday night of one of my great friends Kori. She looked beautiful and we had a great evening together enjoying a wonderful dinner, wine, and wedding cake. The girls stayed at home with Gramps and Nana and had a good time. Lauren is filling me in on everything that Gramps and Nana left out...hmmm...Sounds like she had fun!
Sunday Mark and Lauren went to church in the pouring rain and Lauren said "we got soaked Mommy." They enjoyed donuts after church which is one of Mark's favorite things to do with Lauren. Addison and I stayed home, which was a good thing because she took an 1 1/2 hour nap. It is always hard to go to church with her right now because it is the middle of her nap time.
Sunday evening we attended the 2nd annual back to school block party. We live in a cul de sac with about 20 houses on the block so you can imagine how many people were there. The party was swarming with kids and they all had so much fun. Lauren is good friends with Jacob and Garrett who are brothers. They all rode their bikes around the circle which was so fun to watch. Addison's little friend Nathan was born 2 weeks before her and so those two sat in their strollers watching each other, smiling and laughing. They are going to have so much fun as they get older.
So there you have it. I hope to be able to post pictures soon.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment