Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Things We are Thankful For...

Sunday afternoon we made our Thankful Tree. You might not be able to see all the pictures so I will fill you in on what our family is thankful for this year. Mark and I are thankful for our girls. Addison is thankful for Lauren and Ms. Kellie Addison's teacher. Lauren is thankful for Daddy (and Addison is too of course) and I am too. We are thankful for blessings...too numerous to put into words...
We are thankful for God and Church. Addison we just adore and Landen and Killian are two boys Lauren can't live without.

Mark and I are so thankful to have such great jobs in this economy. Lauren and Addison are thankful for Gramps and Nana. Lauren is thankful for dance class and playing outside.


We are thankful for Mommy and Family, Ms. Jamie (Lauren's teacher), the Zoo, and pictures. I love pictures and take so many of the girls. I just don't want to miss a single memory of these two. Pictures tell so many stories and there are so many things I do not want to forget.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It is always spent with my Mom's side of the family. I have not missed one Thanksgiving dinner EVER! I have tons of Aunts and Uncles, cousins and seconds cousins. Lauren loves playing with Luke and I just love seeing everybody.
Take some time to think about all the things you are Thankful for this year. Our family just did and it was really neat...



No comments: