So Mark and Steve headed out to Dallas this afternoon to watch the Big 12 championship game at the new Cowboy stadium. Mark has been talking about it for weeks now. If NE would get the chance to play in the game he wanted to go so he could check out the multi million dollar facility. I never really thought NE would make it to the championship game with the way the season started out...but they are there and Mark and Steve are too and they are so excited.
So it is a girls weekend here at home and I am very excited. We have a busy day planned tomorrow with a Lee's Summit Parents as Teachers event in the morning and probably Bass Pro Shop in the afternoon. I picked up a pizza this evening for the girls...it will last them all weekend....and I will just find some things around the house for myself to munch on...
I have sent Mark a few pictures of me and the girls this evening as we were just hanging out around the house playing. I know he will have fun but he will miss his girls so much...Can't wait till he gets back home!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment