It would be hard to talk about Easter without talking about dying Easter eggs. Always fun, although this year was a bit different. Do you notice their shiny faces? They are covered in sunscreen since they were out playing in the back yard while I was getting everything ready. It was such a nice weekend. We loved being outside. We do this every year, 2011, 2010, 2009, and 2008 was my favorite year!
Thank you Lauren and Addison for cooperating and smiling. Lauren said "why do you ALWAYS have to take pictures Mommy." I just do, now smile!
They really don't need our help. I was just there to snap a few pictures and make sure there were minimal spills and messes.
Love that face...the little one!
Always a gorgeous smile.
The girls were so disappointed there were not more eggs. I thought we had more...oh well. Maybe we can do more at Grandma's house this weekend. We are very excited to be spending Easter in Omaha with Grandma Harding and all our cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment