Sunday, November 17, 2013

Muffins for Moms

Last Friday Lauren's school had their annual Muffins for Mom's breakfast.  It is something I look forward to every year!  Lauren mentioned that this will be the last year that it is just Lauren and I.  Addison will be joining us next year!  So, Lauren and I enjoyed our last solo Muffins for Mom's day.  We got there early, so I could hang out with Lauren for almost 1 1/2 hours.  We enjoyed muffins, and donuts.  

Mark volunteered that morning so it was nice to see him there as well.  Although, Lauren said she did not want Daddy near us...it was Mommy and Lauren time.  It was very nice to have several of the teachers and school staff notice that Mark was volunteering and I was there enjoying the morning with Lauren.  They thanked Mark several times for his time that morning.  


After muffins, we could go to the classroom for a tour and a little project that Lauren did.  She loved showing me the classroom and I enjoyed meeting several of her friends.  


I took her art work to work and hung it up in my office.  It says
"My Mom is the best Mom in the entire world.  She helps me with my homework when I have trouble.  She shows me how to make cookies.  She plays games with me.  My Mom loves me very much!  And I love her!  Love Lauren"

Perfect.  I love Muffins for Mom's and spending time with Lauren in her classroom.  It was a great morning! 

No comments: