Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What Have We Been Up To?



The weekends are filled with running errands...


I completely redid our hall bathroom.  Paint, shower curtain, towels, lights.  


The girls had fun helping me paint.  


Addison went in for her 5 year well child check last month and got her Kindergarten shots!  She was a trooper.  


We went to Lauren's school carnival.  


Lauren is in that hamster ball.  


We have been watching a lot of football this fall.  Go Chiefs! 


Addison sleeps in many places in her room.  None of them are her bed.  


I went to visit my Grandma after my Grandpa died.  It was a good visit.


Zoe, waiting for Lauren to get off the bus! 


A gorgeous fall afternoon spent playing with the neighbors.  


We cheered Mark on for his 1/2 marathon! 


We attended a Friday night High School football game.  


The girls got to go down and cheer the the cheer leaders.  They were thrilled! 



We carved pumpkins. 


We had slumber parties.  


We went here....the girls went crazy.  I think Santa is going to make these girls very happy this Christmas.  


We played outside again...


I finally got a steroid injection in my hip.  I am really hoping I can start running again...real soon.  I have some ideas in mind for the Spring and I really want to start training.  


We enjoyed a bowling birthday party.  Lauren enjoyed it more than Addison did.  


And Addison...this kid is super smart.  I posed this on Face book.  She insisted on working on her 1st grade math book that Mark bought her this weekend when Lauren was working on her homework.  Addison is really showing us how incredibly smart she is.  Mark has worked with her a lot over the last few months.  She know all her Kindergarten sight words, and can do math in  her head.  It is pretty amazing to watch.  

Things have been busy.  Busy at home, busy at work, weekend are crazy busy, but fun.  I am trying very hard to keep my head above water these days and Mark has really stepped up around the house.  I will blog when I can....but time just seems to get away from me! 

No comments: