So we are on to day two of Mommy being in San Diego. Yeah...we are alive, and doing well...but we are still "Lost" without Mom. Dad is starting to realize how much Mom does. And I am not even balancing the checkbook or doing any other of the miscellaneous things she does. Now remember....I am not the type of dad that watches from the sidelines. But whooo...I am tired. I am glad I don't have to do this on a weekly basis. So to the dad's that do, this Bud....I mean Angry Orchard Apple Cider (only thing in the fridge) is for you.
Above is Lauren at Orange Leaf. Wouldn't be time without Mommy without a trip to Orange Leaf.
Addison eating hers. She accidentally spilled....but that is my fault..we were trying to get the "Selfie of the day" below just right.
First "Selfie of the Day" Who is that sharp dressed man?
Crazy hair day at day care. Her big sis did this! Unfortunately Daddy didn't monitor them so they both went to school without brushing their teeth. Don't you judge me.
I know...I know...Makes you sick. Wait til you keep going. See, Mommy had to get a run in. What better place for a 6 mile run in than Coronado Island. I am jealous. I would have loved to have been there with her.
After run....Looks a little bit more done up, don't you think??
A mix of all the incredible pics she took. Absolutely gorgeous.
I think this one is cool. I will assume that is her shadow we are seeing.
I know you all are going to think I am a bit of a softy...but I miss my wife. You say "it has only been a day and a half", and I say it doesn't matter. She is the one I want to share the stories of my life with. I thought I might Google what men say the reason they call their wives "the better half" is and use some of their quotes. But then I decided to use my own. She is the better half because she does it all. She is an amazing woman. Works full time at a job she commutes an hour a day to (with bus ride up), then comes home and works from 5-10 on everything else. She is the better half, because I am less than whole when she is not around. She is the better half because she is an incredible Mom and a beautiful loving wife. I never did do the Google search, but I am sure my definition measures up just fine.










No comments:
Post a Comment