Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 3 of mommy being gone

So we are on to the final day of Mommy being gone.  I think it is safe to say, we all miss Mommy.  And she has said she is ready to come home too (although I tend not to believe her).  All in all, we have had a great couple of days.  Addison has been up to almost nine every night, but she really hasn't caused too much trouble...just can't get to sleep.  But enough about that, let's look at some pictures.

Look at this sunset picture she took.  Absolutely beautiful.


Not to shabby on this one either


I didn't take the "Selfie of the Day" until I picked the girls up.  I wasn't on the ball this morning with it, but at least their teeth were brushed today.


Mommy did a bit of shopping during a break.


Another picture from her break


Addison and I decided to kill some time at Kohl's during Lauren's Faith Formation class.  So.....for 45 minutes or so, I heard "Daddy, I want this for my birthday, and this, and this, and this..."  Know when her birthday is?  October 7th.  That is right...6 months away.


Ashley's view from her hotel room.  Absolutely incredible.


Ashley snapped a shot while we were doing Facetime.  I thought to myself, not only is this adorable of Addison doing a heart with her hands (shout out to Taylor Swift), but how sweet was it of Ashley to think it would be a great photo op.



So after the girls fell asleep, I told Ashley she was on Primary Parent duty.  She said it was only fair since she is sitting there drinking this.  I won't go into the expletive filled rant I unleashed in my basement.

Long story short, make it home safe tomorrow, Mommy.  We miss you.  You are the backbone of this family, and we need you here, not San Diego.  Enjoy your last night out with your friends and come home safe.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awe! Love you baby! Can't wait to get home!