Ashley got home today...finally. Actually, it wasn't all that bad. I think we had a pretty good time. We missed her terribly, but had a fun time eating pizza and Orange Leaf, playing on a trampoline, playing kickball, and just being us.
Mommy had fun too and learned lots. She and Dr. Brian got to learn lots about the VAD stuff (yeah...I don't know what it is either), and got to hang out sans kids for a few days. She got to see beautiful sunsets, go for a run along the beach, stay at really nice hotels and eat at nice places.
So all in all, I think the week was a success for both of us.
Today was team spirit day at daycare. Look at my girl rocking those shoes. Love it.
And of course, the "Selfie of the Day"
Last night we made a sign for Mommy. I love this sign. The girls did a great job with it.
Mommy took a bunch of selfies with the girls, and I love them all. She said Addison walked out like it was just a regular Thursday and Mommy had never been gone.
Crazy cross eyes
I know this one was ready to see Ashley. She is a lot like me...definitely emotional and wears it on her sleeve. I love that about her.
And one last one of the three of them.
Oh...no pictures...but I may have surprised Ashley at the airport with a dozen roses during my lunch time. It was fun seeing her face when she saw me.
I know my fans are wondering if I will continue this blogging thing. I guess we will have to wait and see if this is something I take over from Ashley or if it something we do as a team.







No comments:
Post a Comment