Thursday, September 11, 2008

25 days left...

Had my first weekly Dr's appt. today. I will go in every Wednesday for the next 3 weeks. Again, nothing too eventful. Weight is good, BP is nice and low, Baby's HR was 140. There is not a lot of swelling in my hands and feet. I am still wearing my wedding ring, which is good because I feel naked without it! My DR. checked me but NOTHING is happening yet. She said the baby is head down, which is the way we want it. I asked her about induction and she said that is an option, but we would have to wait until 39 weeks to see what is happening before we schedule an induction. At least it is not out of the question.

Mark and I are almost ready for the new baby. Each weekend we complete another "task" that is necessary prior to the little one coming home. Car seats, getting the crib ready, etc...

Lauren is definitely ready. This was our conversation last night as I was making dinner.

She was sitting at the table eating her yogurt minding her own business and then she pops up and says...

L: "I am going to have a baby sister."

A: "Oh really...Who told you that?"

L: "Ms. Carol (her daycare teacher). I am going to have a baby sister real soon...Like Elaina (one of her little friends at daycare.)"

Too cute huh? So that is Lauren's latest prediction. Mark thinks it is a boy...he has thought that all along. He also thinks I am going to go early. I think it might be a boy as well...guess we will know soon enough.

No comments: