Her two favorite things were the pony rides and the cotton candy. She kept telling us she wanted to ride the ponies and last year when we tried to ride the pony she cried and cried. There was a very long line for the pony rides, so Mark waited in line while Lauren and I went and got cotton candy. The cotton candy kept her entertained while we waited for the ponies. Then when it was her turn Mark put her on the pony and she loved it. She smiled, laughed, and even pet the pony. We got several great pictures. When we were done Lauren continued eating her cotton candy...and you can see from the pictures she enjoyed the whole thing! She had cotton candy on her face, eyes, and hands, but she loved it!
One other thing...you would think walking around a carnival for over 2 hours in the afternoon heat, vacuuming, and mopping the kitchen floor might start some contractions...NOTHING...I feel nothing...just completely tired from doing all that in one day.
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun :) What a cute pony too!! And I have to admit, not being a princess girl myself, those shoes are really darling. Sorry about the lack of contractions...I'd give you a few of mine if I could. I keep telling myself...this baby can't stay in there forever!!! You'll see that bundle soon...in the mean time grab some spicy food ;)
Post a Comment