Nana found these princess shoes and Lauren has not taken them off since Nana gave them to her. If she is not wearing the princess shoes she is carrying them around with her. They sit on the dinner table, on the sink while taking a bath, and on her dresser at night so she can see them when she is going to sleep. She can't wear them to school because I don't want them to get ruined before Halloween, so when she comes home she takes off her school shoes and puts on her princess shoes. It actually is very cute!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Princess Shoes
Much to my dismay Lauren is completely into being a princess these days. I have no idea where she picked this up as I am not a princess person at all. It all started with asking Lauren what she wanted to be for Halloween. A kitty cat, a butterfly, a giraffe, and several other choices. She picked none of those and said "Princess." Princess??? We took her shopping and all she wanted was to be a princess. So I gave in and bought her the princess costume.
Nana found these princess shoes and Lauren has not taken them off since Nana gave them to her. If she is not wearing the princess shoes she is carrying them around with her. They sit on the dinner table, on the sink while taking a bath, and on her dresser at night so she can see them when she is going to sleep. She can't wear them to school because I don't want them to get ruined before Halloween, so when she comes home she takes off her school shoes and puts on her princess shoes. It actually is very cute!
So I have decided that her being a princess is not too bad after all. I have started buying her several princess things for Christmas, clothes that say little princess, and even a princess wand.
Nana found these princess shoes and Lauren has not taken them off since Nana gave them to her. If she is not wearing the princess shoes she is carrying them around with her. They sit on the dinner table, on the sink while taking a bath, and on her dresser at night so she can see them when she is going to sleep. She can't wear them to school because I don't want them to get ruined before Halloween, so when she comes home she takes off her school shoes and puts on her princess shoes. It actually is very cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment