Saturday, August 8, 2009
The Hands
The picture up above was taken in Mark's car last weekend on the way home from the pool. Mark has told me that many times Lauren and Addison hold hands while in his car. Whenever Addison is crying Lauren can always calm her down in the car by playing peek a boo or by grabbing her hand. I had my camera with me since we were on our way home from the pool. I took about 15 pictures of them holding hands. It is so precious to me. Lauren and Addison really adore each other and I think they will be very close in the years to come. Lauren always helps me with Addison. She keeps an eye on her while I get ready in the morning. She rushes to her side when she is crying, and she loves to play with her. The same is true for Addison. She loves to play with Lauren. If Addison is awake when Lauren is napping it seems like she is looking for her and misses her. The truly are the best of friends, even at such a young age. Mark and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful, healthy girls. They make it all worth while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwww...I'm all teary.
I LOVE that picture - I thought maybe you had it taken professionally! Good job.
Post a Comment