Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dance Class

Lauren took her first dance class last night. I think she had a lot of fun. Of course it took about 20 minutes for her to let go of my leg and realize that dance class would be fun. We both stood on the line with the other little girls in their dance clothes and dance shoes and participated. Lauren looked up at me and said "Mommy I need dance tights and dance shoes." I guess if she is going to dance class then we need dance clothes, dance tights, tap shoes, and ballet shoes.

We are going to give it another try next week. I will not be in the class with her. I will be out in the hall. We had a long talk on the way home about Mommy being out in the hall if she gets scared. So I am off to buy dance clothes and dance shoes. I sure hope they get used! Only time will tell...

No comments: