This year has gone by must faster than Lauren's first year. I can't believe Addison will be one next month! Where has the time gone? I got some great pictures of her today as well. She really loved watching the cows, ducks, rabbits, and goats. I always wonder what is going through their little minds when they are looking at new things they have never seen before.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Deanna Rose
We love Deanna Rose Farmstead. It is a free petting zoo, fishing place, goat feeding, educational, pony rides, and much much more place. I wish we lived closer so we could go out there more often. It was a great day and the girls had a blast.
At the end of each activity I always ask Lauren what her favorite part of the day was. Today she said feeding the duckies with Daddy.
There are sheep, cows, goats, bunnies, turkeys, pigs, donkeys, bobcats, eagles, and buffalo at Deanna Rose Farmstead. Lauren and Mark were looking at the cows here.
Several stops along the way Lauren agreed to stop and pose for me as I snapped some pictures of her!


This year has gone by must faster than Lauren's first year. I can't believe Addison will be one next month! Where has the time gone? I got some great pictures of her today as well. She really loved watching the cows, ducks, rabbits, and goats. I always wonder what is going through their little minds when they are looking at new things they have never seen before.
This year has gone by must faster than Lauren's first year. I can't believe Addison will be one next month! Where has the time gone? I got some great pictures of her today as well. She really loved watching the cows, ducks, rabbits, and goats. I always wonder what is going through their little minds when they are looking at new things they have never seen before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment