So today we all headed out to the Legends to do some shopping. With the weather turning a little cooler we needed to get some clothes for Lauren. She had about 4 shirts, 3 dresses, and one pair of jeans before today.
We were in the Gap Outlet looking at clothes when I found some pants for Lauren. She is so skinny that I never know what size pants to buy her. I had a 3T pair and a 4T pair. I told Lauren we needed to try them on so I could figure out which pair to get her. I started looking through some more clothes and then I noticed Lauren pulling down her pants (and panties too) so she could try on the pants!
I said "Lauren, what are you doing?"
"I am trying on the pants Mommy, and my panties came down too."
"Lauren pull your pants back up. We only try on clothes in the dressing room."
"Oh, sorry Mommy."
What a fun day of shopping. We came home with tons of new clothes, spent a lot of money, and enjoyed lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Our first experience with Cheeseburger in Paradise was actually in paradise. It was in Honolulu along Waikiki Beach. We had dinner there one of the first nights we were in Hawaii for our one year anniversary. We watched the sunset over Waikiki Beach as we ate dinner. Ahhh...paradise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment