I know it is still September, but Fall is here and Saturday was gorgeous, so we headed out to Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch.
I snapped this picture before we left the house. You never really know if the girls will cooperate once we get out to an activity. Lauren knows the drill. Get dressed, hair fixed, shoes on, pictures before we leave the house!
We decided just to get small pumpkins since it is so early in the pumpkin season. Lauren really wanted a big one that she could take the seeds out of, but we told her we will get a big one closer to Halloween
So I took 153 pictures today...yes 153 while at the pumpkin patch for almost 4 hours. I decided I will post some pictures all week for everyone to enjoy.
This pumpkin patch had so much for the kids to do. It is our first visit to this pumpkin patch and we really enjoyed it. This might be our new favorite pumpkin patch to visit each year. Of all the holiday traditions, going to the pumpkin patch is my FAVORITE. We never went as a kid. It is something that Mark and I started with the girls, and I love it..and they do too!
Feeding the goats never gets old. The girls could stand there all day and just feed the goats.
Pig races...yes that is right...pig races. It was actually a lot of fun to see these pigs running like crazy around the track. We got to see three separate races.
I don't know how many pictures of the girls I got behind some wooden display sticking their heads through the hole, but the trip would not be completed without this activity. I really can't understand what is so exciting about these things, but the girls love them!
So throughout the week I will post several more pictures of our adventure to the pumpkin patch. It will take me forever to scrapbook all of these pictures, but they are just too cute not to! Enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment