Saturday, April 9, 2011

Science City

Science City was a sponsor for Rock the Parkway race that we did last weekend.  So, this weekend Science City was free to anyone who participated in Rock the Parkway...so that is where we spend Saturday morning. 

Lauren finally went down this slide.  It is the one that is dark and in the underground plumbing area.  She loved it. 


Addison searched for fossils for almost 20 minutes.  She stay here and played and played.  Lauren and Mark continued to explore Science City as I  hung out with Addison.  Notice her shoes?  Sandals.  I love it.  It was warm and sunny today.  The girls are in dresses and sandals and flip flops...come on summer. 


A fun picture. 

We parked at Crown Center and walked over to Science City...so it was back to Crown Center for lunch. 

I really wanted Addison in the picture too, but she was too busy running away from us.  Thank you Lauren for being a good sport.  Mommy really appreciates it! 

So we headed back to Crown Center for lunch.  Mark and I were set on getting D'Bronx pizza, and the girls were excited about pizza too.  But, then Lauren saw Fritz's.  She begged to go to Fritz's.  So we went.  But when I asked Addison what she wanted for lunch (cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese) she kept saying "pizza."  I asked her several times it was always "pizza."  Mark was not real excited about eating Fritz's (great place for kids, not so great food for adults) so he headed over to D'Bronx and picked up lunch for him and Addison.  Addison ate a whole piece of cheese pizza (and if you know D'Bronx pizza you know that is a huge piece.) 

We hit the free exhibit before we left.  Mark and the girls were there a few weeks ago, so we were able to get through pretty quick.  It was crazy crowded (Saturday afternoon and all.)  So I was in charge of watching Addison, Mark kept an eye on Lauren. 

Our last stop was the candy store.  When Mark and the girls were at Crown Center about a month ago Lauren asked to go to the candy store and Mark told her next time we were there.  Of course she did not forget.  She does not forget a thing. 

Next up...redoing Addison's bedroom and getting it ready for a big girl bed. 

No comments: