Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things I Want to Remember Right Now

All of Addison's stuffed animals have to be like this when she goes to bed at night.  Face down, lined up along the crib, and  some covered up with a "rag" (burp cloth.)  This might take several minutes at night, and you can not rush her. If you rush her, she screams, and then no one is happy.  So every night when I put her down I stand there patiently, waiting for her to arrange her animals in an oh so perfect Addison way, so I can then cover HER up and put her to bed.  It is the cutest thing ever (and maybe a little bit of a type A personality!) 

Baby bunny is the most important one of all.  Baby bunny goes everywhere with us, including school.  Baby bunny goes into her cubby when she gets to school (although sometimes she makes it out to the breakfast table) and is waiting there all day until Addison gets picked up and baby bunny comes home! 

Addison loves to be outside, and loves to swing.  We replaced the infant swing with a big girl swing this week since the girls were fighting over the big swing each night.  So far Addison loves it! 

Lauren is really starting to become more independent.  She loves to sit outside and throw the ball to Zoe.  She does cartwheels in the back yard, plays on the swing and slide, and is finally going out back by herself and entertaining herself.  Some nights I just see her sitting there on the deck...just sitting.  I always wonder what is going through her little mind. 

No comments: