Addison was very lucky to have 8 little friends at her party. Jenna, of course, is her BFF. I have a feeling these 2 will be friends for a long time!
Charley and Macy arrived together. Addison and Charley are very good friends as well. Macy is a year younger than Addison, so she does not see her as much at school since they are in different class rooms.
I don't think I have showed you the Hello Kitty Photo Booth yet! It was a huge hit. The girls loved it. I borrowed it from a friend and got a picture of each of the girls with their cute little faces.
The girls did really well watching Addison open her presents. Jenna, Maya and Charley. Those 4 are trouble!
Maya and Addison are in the same class at Preschool and they are very good friends also. They have know each other since the infant room also, just like Addison and Jenna.
Great Grandma Heermann (Mama.) Healthy as all get out. She will probably live to 100. Addison adores her.
Nana B...
and Gramps...who showered her with tons of birthday presents. She loved everything.
Again, one last picture of all the little cuties. It was a great party weekend and a wonderful 4th birthday for Addison.
Now, I have a ton of stuff about Lauren to get you guys caught up on. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment