Saturday was Addison's birthday party with her friends and she was convinced that Saturday was her birthday (I have TONS of pictures to share) but, her actual birthday was Sunday the 7th. Her Hello Kitty bike was her big gift this year!
She got her bike after church, and still had a few more presents to open after church!
She woke up Sunday morning with streamers hanging from her bedroom door, and insisted on wearing her princess dress and shoes to open presents! She wanted pony stuff, so that is what I got her. Lots of My Little Pony stuff. She also got a baby Princess Aurora, some rain boots and books, lots of clothes, and lots of ponies!
Addison loves Squinkies as well. Grandma Harding got her this Squinkie garden. Lauren got her the Hello Kitty doll that she is holding. The girl loves Hello Kitty.
She wanted Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast. Here are the Minnie Mouse pancakes Mark made her.
You know that creative, huge imagination, can play for several hours child I talked about in her birthday post...well here she is, doing just that. Addison could play on her own for hours. She is so creative.
I finally got a good birthday picture of us! Saturday was too crazy to get a picture of the two of us.
Love this one as well.
and this one too of course! Happy 4th birthday Addison. It was a great party weekend! We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment