So I have kind of been in a rut when it comes to blogging all the time. With school back in session we have activities 3 nights a week, and some night we divide and conquer and I take Addison to dance and Mark takes Lauren to religion class. Our weekends have been filled with fun, like always, and our weeks seem to creep by waiting for the weekend to arrive. A lot of things happened in September that I never got around to blogging about.
One Saturday morning the girls entertained themselves by having a book sale in the kitchen. Ever book in the house ended up on the kitchen table...and several other things were spread throughout the kitchen. I put a stop to think when Lauren started to empty out her closet.
Addison does some pretty creative things when she is playing by herself. The girls imagination is huge!
We rode ponies at the free carnival we go to every September.
Love that smile on Lauren's face. And yes, Mark did miss the first half of a NE game to attend the carnival with us. He is a huge NE fan, but did not want to miss out on the fun.
Addison's BEST friend Jenna, totally posing for this picture! These 2 adore each other.
Addison, my dare devil, loved this swing ride. Lauren had no desire to get on it. Not a chance. She was too busy looking for Killian.
I have been making fruit smoothies with protein lately for breakfast....so the girls have been begging for one for themselves as well...minus the added protein, of course.
The daycare had a 20th birthday celebration that we attended as well. The girls dug through the sand box looking for little dogs. I think we came home with 15 of them...I am not kidding.
I will be spending the rest of the week getting ready for Addison's birthday celebrations. One at school on Friday, a Hello Kitty birthday party at our house on Saturday with 8 adorable little girls, and her actual birthday on Sunday. I can't even believe she is almost 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment