Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Addison

It seems like yesterday you were born.  I remember that day. It is a day I will never forget!  I can't even believe we are celebrating your 4th birthday already.  You have definitely tested your limits, pushed your boundaries, talked back and given us lots of trouble lately...but you can be such an ANGEL...and when you are an angel you are the sweetest thing ever.  You adore Lauren, you love to dance, your attention span, creativity and imagination are incredible.  You love to hang out with Mommy and you are super smart.  

 There are so many ways to describe you and your little personality:  

  • Loving
  • Stubborn
  • Sweet
  • Creative
  • Huge Imagination
  • Adores Lauren
  • Awful at bedtime
  • Big Brown eyes
  • Hard Headed
  • Loves My Little Ponies, Squinkies, and Strawberry Shortcake and Hello Kitty
  • Loves baby dolls and the pretend kitchen
  • Awful at bedtime (did I say that already?) 
  • Loves donuts and Daddy's juice
  • Loves dance class

  • Jenna is your best friend.  You also love Maya and Charley.  
  • Strong willed
  • Goes by the beat of your own drum
  • Gives lots of little kisses
  • Awful at bedtime (I know...I said this already!) 
  • Sleeps with several stuffed animals/blankets/pillows
  • Creative
  • Has no fear
  • No cause and effect (don't think that part of your brain developed!)

  • Smart
  • Quick learner
  • Huge attention span
  • Loves to give and receive lots of hugs and kisses
  • Can play for hours on your own
  • Completely independent
  • Amazing, sweet, kind little girl that we completely adore.  
Happy Birthday Addison.  We love you.  






No comments: