Thursday, May 29, 2014

Last Day of 2nd Grade


Wow...we have a 3rd grader....a 3rd grader.  I can't even wrap my head around that.  Today was the last day of 2nd grade for Lauren, and of course Addison will start Kindergarten next year!  What a great year it was for Lauren.  

Her report card today was near perfect.  Lauren excels in reading and writing and really enjoys both!  Math is a little tougher for her, but once you show her how to do the problem once, shes got it!  Lauren loves writing on the computer in her free time, and working on Xtramath!  

She is a polite, loving, caring, young lady.  Lauren is always looking out for others.  She is willing to help everyone out, and her and I have been hanging out a lot these days.  Right now, she really enjoys running errands with me and just hanging out together.  (Addison and Mark seem to be buddies these days...so that works out!)


Lauren is a beautiful young lady who prefers comfort over style, but she agreed to wear this adorable dress to school today!  She looked gorgeous! 



Mrs. Riley was her 2nd grade teacher and was amazing!  We loved Mrs. Riley.  We have actually been impressed with all of Lauren's teachers at Underwood.  It has been great school.  This was back on Meet the Teacher night in August....wow time has flown by! 


Here is Lauren on the 1st day of school in 2nd grade!  



Mark and I both love this picture!  


Jackeline was Lauren's best friend this year...by far!  Her and Jackeline are buddies.  Lauren's other best friends were Gabriella, Leila, Kaci, Jaxon, and many others!  

Since I just started a new job, I was not able to take the last day of school off like I normally do....bummer...and I had to work late (11 hour day)  But, Mark saved the day and took the girls to Orange Leaf for dinner.  Yea Daddy!


One more of our beautiful, young lady Lauren.  2nd grade was a great year!  Can't wait to see that 3rd grade brings at a new school!  



No comments: